Good times yesterday and today. Dancing was awesome and fun...although my feet were KILLING me by the end. Haha. As I've done social/ballroom dancing, I've always got comments about how I can spin well. That's probably the only reason my partner and I won our intermediate country western polka competition. His awesome dancing skills and my spins.
Anyways, perhaps my favorite comment of the evening was while dancing with this kid and after he completed leading a spinning move, stops/catches me, looks at me with wide eyes, and says, "Wow, you can spin!" Haha I shrugged and we kept on dancing. :)
Afterwards we all went to IHop for a late night snack. I was riding with the people who planned the event and we ended up being the last ones to leave and didn't get home until...2:30. Yea, I RARELY see that time of days these days. But it was really fun and I'll definitely do it again next time.
This morning my aunt Margie picked me up and we went up to a fair/booth thing at Sundance and walked around. Then we picked up my grandparents and we took them for a drive up the canyon to look at changing leaves. My grandma made sandwiches and stuff and we ate up there.
Then I came home and...took a nap! Hehe I was just starting to get ready for the day...at like 6 p.m. :) when a friend from the ward called and we went to grab some food at Wendys and then talked about random stuff for a while. We went back to his place and ended up still being there when the 8 p.m session of the Relief Society broadcast started...so they decided to turn it on there and watch it with me. Only good guys will watch the Relief Society broadcast in their apartment when they don't have to. :)
Anyways, I'm exhausted and am hoping to catch up on rest soon. :) And hope the kink in my neck that developed last night soon goes away. Tata for now.
September 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I had to resist the feeling that IHOP should be formatted iHop. Stupid aPple.
Haha true. Although I didn't cap it correctly anyways. :P
check your facebook messages.
Haha, Jenna and Josh...you guys are hilarious. :P
Post a Comment